Saturday, April 18, 2015

Last minute touched.©

~I am putting the Last minute touches on Jesus's&my home&for our public wedding ceremony&I am also getting Jesus&I ready tge best I can at the moment for *The floodII©&"The ArkII"© &"GenesisII"©

~Jesus's&my public wedding ceremony will now officially be after "The ArkII"©&"The FloodII"©



~Our public wedding ceremony will be the first wedding celebration that we have in the new world.©


*Jesus&I will be having a small personal ceremony very soon.©
*there will only be a couple of people at this wedding ceremony.©


*I am so excited.©


~Jesus&I,are absolutely already married but we have not had our public ceremonies yet.©


*I have been so busy with everything for Jesus's arrival&our living together as a married couple on the earth&having our babies&children.©


~Oh my gosh!!!!
*I am so freaking exited!!!!©


*song for Jesus&I,
~you come to my senses~
By:
Chicago

*youtube.com


(The video with the peachy/toasted coconut background that turns black w/peachy/coconut writing.)














*I am just so in love with Jesus&cannot believe all of this is about to happen.©





© copyrighted:Kimberly marie Lapointe,rev.12,Jesus Christ's wife, eternal, Queen.©
©~Emmanuel&Kimberly rev.12~
©~kimchirev12~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

*~*~60-71. a-sis~IRIS:THEE-RAINBOW MESSENGER *OF:GOD. *~‘ā·sîs~ *~ 28-00. k'-la-sis~ *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ &~CHRISTMAS II.~

                            *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ Lexical Summary: k'-l-i-ma: Re-g'-io-n, z-one Original Word: κ'-λί-μα Part o...