Wednesday, April 29, 2015

~Crotcheting our wardrobe~©

~had this kind of funny dream~©


~Jesus&I,&
our babies were completely clothed in ~crotcheted&knitted clothing~
&were in our church in our village&we were also getting our pictures taken for our annual family
 picture~©


~My grandmother &I,
*in real life she passed away,
*her&I, had ~crotcheted&knitted~  Jesus"s &my wardrobe,
*we had our regular medieval clothing but in this dream we too now had our ~crocheted&knitted~
medieval~
~wardrobe~too.©


*the clothes were Actually really, really nice.©



*dark blues,*
w/*shinygold&regular gold&*burgundy,*hunter
green& different variations of these colors.©


~our babies are so beautiful anyway&
~the crocheted&knitted clothes on them are so omgosh!!!~©
&Jesus&I,in ~knitted&crotched~ leg warmers&tights is also like OMG!!!
~SO FREAKING HOT!!!©





© copyrighted:Kimberly marie Lapointe,rev.12,Jesus Christ's wife, eternal, Queen.©
©~Emmanuel&Kimberly marie rev.12~
©~kimchirev12
&Emmanuel~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

*~ 71-91. Q-i-sh-y-on~*~Her-a-k'-lion Ar-ch-a-eo-lo-g'-i-c-al Muse-u-m,...'~~28-71. k'-o-pé~ *~28-72. k'-op-ia~*Strong's Exhaustive Concordance: *labor, toil, be wearied. ~

                       *~ lā·’ar·yêh~ Englishman's Concordance lā·’ar·yê-h — 1 Occurrence 1 King-s 13:26 HE-B: וַיִּתְּנֵ֨הוּ יְהוָ֜ה...