Tuesday, September 29, 2026

~i,AM,&HAVE ALWAYS BEEN;:THEE-QUEEN BEE.~

 

            ~kim·la-q·q-êṭ~ 

Englishman's Concordance
kim·la-q·q-êṭ — 1

 Occurrence

I-sa-ia-h 17:5
HE-B: יִקְצ֑וֹר וְהָיָ֛ה כִּמְלַקֵּ֥ט שִׁבֳּלִ֖ים בְּעֵ֥מֶק
NA-S: the ears, Or it will be like one gleaning ears of grain
KJ-V: with his arm; and it shall be as he that gather-et-h ears
I-NT: h-ar-v-est-s become gleaning ears the valley

May include: A gold letter Q with a gold crown on top and a bee on the bottom. The letter Q is stylized to look like a queen bee. The text "Queen Bee" is written in black cursive script.

 Queen Bee Cartoon Images – Browse 10,543 Stock Photos ...

*~(k-la-io-usa)=κ'-λα-ίο-υ-σα=~(k-la-io-usa)

                               *~(k-la-io-usa)~

 

            *~Love!~ *~Love!~ *~Love!~

 Queen Bee Clipart Stock Illustrations – 702 Queen Bee Clipart Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

 Queen Bee Embroidery Design, Crown Bee Machine Embroidery File, Royal Bee Embroidery Pattern, Honey Bee Embroidery Design, Bee Embroidery image 1

 Cute Queen Bee Wearing Crown Cartoon Mascot Character Illustration, Bee  Clipart, Crown Clipart, Queen Clipart PNG Transparent Image and Clipart for  Free Download

 Queen Bee - Machine Embroidery Design image 1

 May include: An embroidered illustration of a sleeping bee resting on a honey jar house. The jar has a pink gingham lid, a tag reading Sweet as Honey, a teal door, and a heart-shaped window. Surrounded by pink, blue, and purple flowers and bees.

 

 May include: A gnome illustration featuring a yellow and black striped hat with a crown, long blonde hair, and fairy wings. The gnome holds an ice cream cone, flanked by two bees and a wooden sign with the text Queen Bee, with sunflowers below.

 May include: A pink and gold bee with sparkling wings and a crown, wearing a pink and white gingham bow.

 

 Bee Queen / Queen bee sitting in the royal chair and holding a royal stick  with hearts on top. Stock Vector | Adobe Stock

 

 May include: A square white throw pillow featuring a central illustration of a cartoon bee wearing a gold crown with pink gems. The bee sits on a small red stool surrounded by a cluster of blooming red, pink, and cream-colored roses.

 May include: A cute cartoon bee with a flower crown and a pink bow sleeps peacefully on a honey pot. The honey pot has the word "Honey" embroidered on it, surrounded by flowers, hearts, and stars. A charming illustration.

 

 スズメバチ駆除 - キソウクリエイト

 Zoé Lee | Miraculous Ladybug Wiki | Fandom

 Zoe Vesperia is the new queen bee in Miraculous Talesa close up of a cartoon character with the letters rts visible

 Zoe Lee Vesperia GIF - Zoe lee Vesperia Zoe miraculous - Discover & Share GIFs

 33 Zelda characters ideas in 2026 | zoe lee miraculous fanart, queen wasp  fanart, queen bee miraculous drawing

 Vesperia | Big hero 6, Film, Persona

 Zoé Lee: Potencial y Reconocimiento en Miraculous Ladybug

 Queen Bee Cartoon - Etsy

 *~Je-ho-i-a-kim. je-ho-i'-a-kim (ye-ho-ya-qim, "Ya-h-w-eh will establish"; Io-a-k'-e-im)~

 

 

 Queen Bee Clip Art Stock Illustrations – 505 Queen Bee Clip ...

 

*~Hebrew Definitions:


*~Strong's #4-71: 'El-ya-q-iy-m' (pronounced el-yaw-keem')

from 4-10 and 69-65; God of raising; El-ja-kim,Israelite's name -El-i-a-kim.~




*Hebrew Lexicon:

'el-yâ-q-ı̂y-m

E-lia-kim = "God raises" or "God sets up"

1) the son of Hi-l'-kia-h, master of H-e-z-e-kia-h' s household

2) J-os-i-ah' s son, enthroned by Pharaoh

3) a priest who assisted Ne-h-em-i-ah

Part of Speech: noun proper

Relation: from H-4-10 and H-69-65



Usage:

This word is used 12 times:

 

 

 *~Sar-se-c-him. sar'-se-kim, sar-se-kim (sar-c-k'-him): *A prince of Nebuchadnezzar, present at the taking *of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar in the 11th year of *Z-e-de-kia-h ...~

 

 *~Sar-se-ch-im~

 


  


*~(k-la-io-usa)=κ'-λα-ίο-υ-σα=~(k-la-io-usa)~

Cute bee sad and crying stock vector. Illustration of element - 328480606
Cute bee sad and crying stock vector. Illustration of element - 328480606

 Cute bee sad and crying stock vector. Illustration of element - 328480606


                                  *~(k-la-io-usa)~
Englishman's Concordance
κ'-λα-ίο-υ-σα (k-la-io-usa) — 3 Occurrences

Ma-tt-h-ew 2:18 V-P-PA-N-F-S
GR-K: πο-λ-ύ-ς Ῥα-χ-ὴλ κ-λα-ίο-υ-σα τ-ὰ τ-έκ-ν-α
KJ-V: Rachel weeping [for] her
I-NT: great Rachel weeping [for] the children

L-u-ke 7:38 V-P-PA-N-F-S
GRK: πό-δα-ς α-ὐ-τ-ο-ῦ κ-λα-ίο-υ-σ-α τ-ο-ῖς δά-κ-ρ-υ-σ-ιν
NA-S: [Him] at His feet, weeping, she began
KJ-V: behind [him] weeping, and began
I-NT: feet of him weeping the tears

J-o-h-n 20:11 V-P-PA-N-F-S
GR-K: μ-ν-ημ-ε-ίῳ ἔξω κ-λα-ίο-υ-σα ὡ-ς ο-ὖ-ν
NA-S: the tomb weeping; and so,
KJ-V: at the s-e-pu-l-c-h-re weeping: and as
I-NT: tomb outside weeping A-s therefore

 

 


                                             *~27-99. k-la-ió~*
Strong's Concordance
                    k-la-ió: to weep

Original Word:
κ'-λα-ίω
Part of Speech: V-e-rb
Transliteration: k-la-ió
Phonetic Spelling: (k-la-h'-y-o)
Definition: to weep
Usage: I weep, weep for, mo-urn, la-me-nt.


*~17-90. da-k~*
Strong's Concordance
       da-k: crushed, oppressed

Original Word:
דַּךְ

Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: da-k
Phonetic Spelling: (da-k)
Definition: crushed, oppressed


Vintage Queen Bee Clipart

&~GOOGLE DELETED,WHAT,I,JUST POSTED ABOVE,

*EVBERYTHING *WITH:NICOLE,HAVING,WHO,I,AM,IN,

*A STRANGLE-HOLD,AS,I,WAS:PUBLISHING *IT,

*ON,JESUS'S AND:

*MY REVELATION 12 LOTR-ETC.BLOGGER.~ 

*&THEE-SACRED 

*WRITINGS WITH IT.!~



*&~HERE BELOW:U,CAN SEE,THAT,THEY *HAVE *REMOVED;THEE-"T"THAT,HELP,

*ENLARGE,

*WRITINGS.~

*~LOOK ACROSSS THEE-*BOTTOM,FOR;THEE-"T" IN;MY-*EMAIL;FORMAT!!!!~

*&~THEY WILL NOT;STOP,DOING THIS *TO,WHO,I,AM WITH:JESUS *CHRIST;ARAGORN *II)IMMANUEL:EMMANUEL;YE-S-HU-A.~ 

*~THEY KNOW THAT,I,CANNOT SEE,VERY WELL,

*I,HAVE;ALBINISM&THEY ABSOLUTELY KNOW&THEY DID THIS ANYWAY!!!!~

&I,HAVE:A-NERVOUS CONDITION&PANICK-DISORDER ETC.,

*PTSD&ABSOLUTELY;GET:SSI!!!!FOR:THIS.~

*~PLEASE HELP STOP *THESE:TORMENTUOUS;IMMIGRANTS!!!~

*~THEY ARE,NOT,EVEN;CHRISTIANS&DONOT;

*QUALIFY FOR:CITIZENSHIP EITHER!!!!&SHOULD NOT:OWN ANY BUSINESS!!!!~

*THEY TORMENT WHO,I,AM&HAVE BEEN STRIPPING WHO,I,AM,OF;EVERY OF:MY- RIGHTS!!!!~ 

*~I,AM,SHAKEN TO VERY:THEE-CORE!!!!~ Sad Bee - Drawception


Sad Bee - Drawception


Sad Bee - Drawception

Sad Bee Bees GIF - Sad Bee Bees Minecraft Bee - Discover & Share GIFs
Queen Bee Clipart Images | Free Download | PNG Transparent Background -  Pngtree

Crying Bee Stickers - Find & Share on GIPHY


Bee Sad Muzzle Head Flat PNG & SVG Design For T-Shirts


Crying bee character on Craiyon



MAYA THE BEE - ZBrushCentral


Maya The Bee Crying Png


Bee face sad Images - Free Download on Magnific (formerly Freepik)


Lol Emotes Stickers for Sale | Emotes league of legends, League of legends  sticker, Emoticon

5,643 Cry Box Royalty-Free Images, Stock Photos & Pictures | Shutterstock


427 Crying Bee Royalty-Free Images, Stock Photos & Pictures | Shutterstock


Maya the Bee Classic Scene: Meeting the Queen in the Hive | TikTok

Maya The Bee Dead Png by Kylewithem on DeviantArt

Royal outing - Maya the Bee - Episode 12 - YouTube


Sad Bee Plush | Mister Plush


Crying Pet Bee | TikTokMaya The Bee Crying Png by kylerivers on DeviantArt

Closeup of doll head stock image. Image of looking, nose - 235571185

Maya the Bee: A Unique Adventure Awaits


Butter Bee | Tapas




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

~i,AM,&HAVE ALWAYS BEEN;:THEE-QUEEN BEE.~

               ~kim·la-q·q-êṭ~  Englishman's Concordance kim·la-q·q-êṭ — 1  Occurrence I-sa-ia-h 17:5 HE-B: יִקְצ֑וֹר וְהָיָ֛ה כִּמְלַק...