*~kim·l奴n膩-h~ "A-KIM"GOD HAS *ESTABLISHED.~
~Narsil ~ The Sword Reforged Clip~
Original Word: 诪ְ诇讜ּ谞ָ讛
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: m'-lu-w-na-h
Pronunciation: me-h-lo-o-na-h
P'-ho-n-et-ic Spelling: (mel-oo-na-w')
KJ-V: cottage, lodge
NA-S-B: shack, watchman's hut
Word Origin:Hebrew [feminine from H-38-85 (诇讜ּ谉 诇ִ讬谉 - To lodge)]
1. a hut, a hammock
Feminine from lu-w-n; a hut, a h-am-mo-c-k' -- cottage, lodge.
* HEBREW lu-w-n
from lu-n
Definition
a lodge, hut
NA-S-B Translation
shack (1), watchman's hut (1).
*~35-87. ki~
Original Word: 讻ִּ讬
Transliteration: ki
P'-ho-n-et-ic Spelling: (k'-ee)
Part of Speech: Noun
Short Definition: a burning, branding
Meaning: a burning, branding
I-sa-ia-h 24:20
HE-B: 讻ַּ砖ִּׁ讻ּ֔讜ֹ专 讜ְ讛ִֽ转ְ谞讜ֹ讚ְ讚ָ֖讛 讻ַּ诪ְּ诇讜ּ谞ָ֑讛 讜ְ讻ָ讘ַ֤讚 注ָ诇ֶ֙讬讛ָ֙
NA-S: And it totters like a shack, For its transgression
KJ-V: and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression
I-NT: A drunkard totters A shack is heavy and
*~kim·l奴n膩-h~ |
Englishman's Concordance kim·l奴n膩'h — 1 Occurrence I'-sa-ia-h 1:8 |
Job 3:5
H-E-B: 注ֲ谞ָ谞ָ֑讛 讬ְ֝讘ַ注ֲ转ֻ֗讛讜ּ 讻ִּֽ诪ְ专ִ֥讬专ֵ讬 讬ֽ讜ֹ诐׃
NA-S: settle on it; Let the blackness of the day
KJ-V: dwell upon it; let the blackness of the day
I-NT: A cloud terrify the blackness of the day
Part of Speech: Noun
Transliteration: kim'r'i'r
Phonetic Spelling: (kim-re-er')(kim-r-ee-r')
Definition: darkness, gloominess
*~THEE-"ELF-IN"-RACE,
*IS,
*NOT,OPTIONAL,
*FOR,
*BEING:ARWEN.~*
- 1.(with reference to a person) small and delicate, typically with an attractively mischievous or strange charm."she looked up at him with an elfin grin"
- pish
- 2.relating to elves."an enchanted world of fairies in elfin g'-la-de-s"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.