Wednesday, March 4, 2015

That wasn't the first dream about Jesus's gift to me of the golden© pen

The Gold pen dream of mine; WASN'T THE FIRST DREAM I'VE HAD ABOUT MY GOLD PEN GIFT FROM JESUS;

I sent my writings about my gold pen dreams&so many of my dreams and visions; etc. Even to The supreme court.©
Not a lie.
If you think you can steal from Jesus&I,you will be sent to hell,by Jesus Christ my husband,etc.©
***ALL OF MY WRITINGS ARE ABSOLUTELY ©COPYRIGHTED©
ALSO KNOW THAT BEFORE I PUT MY WRITINGS ONLINE,I ABSOLUTELY HAVE THEM COPYRIGHTED©
YES.
I MOST CERTAINLY DO.©


© copyrighted Kimberly marie lapointe revelation 12.,Jesus Christ's wife,I am,eternal.©
© Kimchirev12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

*~*~60-71. a-sis~IRIS:THEE-RAINBOW MESSENGER *OF:GOD. *~‘ā·sîs~ *~ 28-00. k'-la-sis~ *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ &~CHRISTMAS II.~

                            *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ Lexical Summary: k'-l-i-ma: Re-g'-io-n, z-one Original Word: κ'-λί-μα Part o...