Friday, March 20, 2015

*Jesus is kyle from the terminator prophecy©

*Jesus is kyle©;from "the terminator"prophecies,©
*I am Sarah Connors;©&
***I am a real Connors©
***And He,Jesus;
*** Doesn't need permission to leave heaven to get to me,
***NO HE DOES NOT NEED HIS FATHER'S OR ANYONE'S PERMISSION!!!©&
***God,
***The Father already gave His permission a long time ago!!!©
***But even if He didn't have His Father's consent;
***Jesus&I, inherited everything&God the Father is No longer in charge!!!
***AT ALL;
***JESUS IS NOW IN FULL CHARGE!!!
***THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE,
***ABSOLUTE TRUTH.©

***The terminator prophecies aren't exact prophecy but they are absolutely prophecy for Jesus&I,and our son©

***meaning:
*They aren't exactly how things are happening; *but they are still prophecy.©




© copyrighted:Kimberly Marie Lapointe, rev.12.Jesus Christ's wife,queen,eternal.©
© kimchirev12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

*~*~60-71. a-sis~IRIS:THEE-RAINBOW MESSENGER *OF:GOD. *~‘ā·sîs~ *~ 28-00. k'-la-sis~ *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ &~CHRISTMAS II.~

                            *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ Lexical Summary: k'-l-i-ma: Re-g'-io-n, z-one Original Word: κ'-λί-μα Part o...