Saturday, March 28, 2015

Nothing upon nothing can cancelJesus"s& my&Israel"s everlasting marriage blood covenants out.©

~Nothing upon nothing and I mean;
~Not anything can ever cancel out ~ ~Jesus's&My&Israel"s~
~everlasting marriage blood covenants~©
~Nothing~

&


~ not ever can they be canceled out~©


&

~FIRST IS ONLY~©



~The Bible&The Torah~ are absolutely clear.

~WHOEVER GOD POURED THEM FORTH FOR FIRST  ARE THE ONES~
~THAT ARE SEALED IN ETERNALLY AS MARRIED TO JESUS&GOD.©

~ME&ISRAEL ARE JESUS'S&GOD'S ~EVERLASTING LOVES~.©

~NOTHING CAN EVER CHANGE THIS ABSOLUTE BIBLICAL&TORAH TRUTH.

~ YOU ARE,ALL WASTING YOUR TIME.©


©~ JESUS&I,Kimberly marie Lapointe, revelation 12.,Jesus Christ's wife,
&ISRAEL~©

~me oh my!!!~

~ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE EVERLASTING MARRIAGE BLOOD COVENANTS.~©




Song:prophecy
For Jesus&I©


~wish you were here~
By:
Blackmore night
youtube.com





© copyrighted:Kimberly marie Lapointe,rev.12,Jesus Christ's wife, eternal.©
© kimchirev12
©Em&ki










~And this is,absolutely Final©



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

*~*~60-71. a-sis~IRIS:THEE-RAINBOW MESSENGER *OF:GOD. *~‘ā·sîs~ *~ 28-00. k'-la-sis~ *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ &~CHRISTMAS II.~

                            *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ Lexical Summary: k'-l-i-ma: Re-g'-io-n, z-one Original Word: κ'-λί-μα Part o...