Saturday, October 3, 2026

☆~NEW!!!!~ABSOLUTELY-DO-KIM-IO-N:GENUINE:MIRACULOUS:REVELATION 12 LOTR-ETC.CONFIRMATIONS OF:WHO,I,AM WITH:JESUS CHRIST:IMMANUEL:EMMANUEL;YE-S-HU-A;ARAGORN II.~*&ETERNALLY-SEALED-IN.~

 

 

☆~NEW!!!!~ABSOLUTELY-*MIRACULOUS:REVELATION 12 LOTR-*ETC.CONFIRMATIONS OF:WHO,I,AM *WITH:JESUS *CHRIST;IMMANUIEL:EMMANUEL;YE-S-HU-*A;ARAGORN II.~*&ETERNALLY-SEALED-IN.~

☆~NEW!!!!~ABSOLUTELY-*MIRACULOUS:REVELATION 12 LOTR-*ETC.CONFIRMATIONS OF:WHO,I,AM *WITH:JESUS *CHRIST;IMMANUIEL:EMMANUEL;YE-S-HU-*A;ARAGORN II.~*&ETERNALLY-SEALED-IN.~




☆~NEW!!!!~ABSOLUTELY-*MIRACULOUS:REVELATION 12 LOTR-*ETC.CONFIRMATIONS OF:WHO,I,AM *WITH:JESUS *CHRIST;IMMANUIEL:EMMANUEL;YE-S-HU-*A;ARAGORN II.~*&ETERNALLY-SEALED-IN.~



☆~NEW!!!!~ABSOLUTELY-*MIRACULOUS:REVELATION 12 LOTR-*ETC.CONFIRMATIONS OF:WHO,I,AM *WITH:JESUS *CHRIST;IMMANUIEL:EMMANUEL;YE-S-HU-*A;ARAGORN II.~*&ETERNALLY-SEALED-IN.~



☆~NEW!!!!~ABSOLUTELY-*MIRACULOUS:REVELATION 12 LOTR-*ETC.CONFIRMATIONS OF:WHO,I,AM *WITH:JESUS *CHRIST;IMMANUIEL:EMMANUEL;YE-S-HU-*A;ARAGORN II.~*&ETERNALLY-SEALED-IN.~



☆~NEW!!!!~ABSOLUTELY-*MIRACULOUS:REVELATION 12 LOTR-*ETC.CONFIRMATIONS OF:WHO,I,AM *WITH:JESUS *CHRIST;IMMANUIEL:EMMANUEL;YE-S-HU-*A;ARAGORN II.~*&ETERNALLY-SEALED-IN.~



☆~NEW!!!!~ABSOLUTELY-*MIRACULOUS:REVELATION 12 LOTR-*ETC.CONFIRMATIONS OF:WHO,I,AM *WITH:JESUS *CHRIST;IMMANUEL:EMMANUEL;YE-S-HU-*A;ARAGORN II.~*&ETERNALLY-SEALED-IN.~





☆~NEW!!!!~ABSOLUTELY-*MIRACULOUS:REVELATION 12 LOTR-*ETC.CONFIRMATIONS OF:WHO,I,AM *WITH:JESUS *CHRIST;IMMANUIEL:EMMANUEL;YE-S-HU-*A;ARAGORN II.~*&ETERNALLY-SEALED-IN.~


















*&~I,HAVE,A-PROVEN,VERIFIED,CONFIRMED,PTSD:NERVOUS:CONDITION,HEART-*CONDITION,PANICK-DISORDER,ADHD..."&GOOGLE...."

*ABSOLUTELY,KNOWS THIS,

&THEY, WILL NOT STOP!!!!I,GET;SSI!!!!~ I,CRY SO HARD,I,START SOUNDING,LIKE,I,AM *HYSTERICALLY=LAUGHING,SHAKE,

**ALMOST,THROW-UP&PASS-OUT!!!!

*TURN AS RED AS *A:LOBSTER!!!!

*~BEET-*RED,

*A-TOMATO~~~HOLD,

*MY BREATH!!!

*FLAIL!!!!

*SCREAM SO:BAD!!!!!~ 

*~I,HAVE,EVEN RECORDED THIS&UPLOADED IT,WHEN,I,USED TO,HAVE,THAT;PRIVILEDGE&IT,WAS:

*WICKEDLY:ILLEGALLY,

&TAKEN AWAY&I,JUST GOT:THREATENED AGAIN JUST,WITH,BEING:BANNED,

*REMOVED:DISABLED!!!!

* NOW FOR,

*SAYING THAT,

*THESE:ARE"ABSOLUTELY:GENUINE,

*~(DO-KIM-IO-(N*CONFIRMATIONS!!!!~

*~&THEY FREEZE,JESUS'S&MY PICTURE *CONFIRMATION OF;REVELATION 12 LOTR-*ETC.&DONOT LET WHO,I,AM,EDIT OR,

*ADD ANYTHING ELSE WITHOUT:

*A:FIGHT!!!!~ 

 

 




After going quiet for four weeks, everybody started asking what was really going on with Britney Spears… hope she's okay. 🙏👀


AI Overview
Britney Spears' house in California worth $10M ...
*Britney Spears lives in a sprawling estate in Thousand Oaks, California.
Property Details
  • Location: Thousand Oaks, California, a gated hilltop community just outside Los Angeles.
  • The Estate: A 13,200-square-foot, Neoclassical Italianate villa set on 21 acres of private land.
  • Features: Panoramic mountain views, an infinity pool, a golf course, and a built-in dance space featured in her social media videos.
  • History: She purchased the property for $7.4 million in 2015 and returned to live there after briefly owning a home in Calabasas.




*~Recent:Earthquakes:Thousand Oaks, *California, United States~

Thousand Oaks has had: (M1.5 or greater)

  • 1 earthquake in the past 24 hours
  • 4 earthquakes in the past 7 days
  • 56 earthquakes in the past 30 days
  • 357 earthquakes in the past 365 days



Picture

The biological theory explains how the mind and body together cause people to act a certain way.  Britney Spears at one point in her career was actively taking Crystal Meth.  Crystal Meth has many severe affect on a user, these affects include depression, obsessive behavior, uncontrolled judgment, and aggression.  Britney went into a hair saloon and shave off all of her hair to eliminate evidence of her drug usage.  Also, Spears has Bipolar Disorder, which the prefrontal cortex is smaller then normal.  Therefore, people who have this disorder like Britney had mood swings, trouble solving problems, and a hard time making decisions.  

I was out of my mind: Britney Spears on her 2007 public breakdown after she  shaved her head - Entertainment News







*~There were no significant confirmed earthquakes in or near Tara in the past 24 hours.~
Since 1900, Tara has had 3 quakes of magnitudes above 2 and up to 4.4 within up to 100 kilometeres (63 mi) distance:
  • 2 quakes above magnitude 4
  • 1 quake between magnitude 2 and 3



*~M 4.0 - On-tario, CA~

  • 1953-05-02 05:50:40 (UT-C)
  • 34.075°N 117.619°W
  • 7.9 kilometeres d-ept-h




*~Recent Earthquakes:On-tar-io, California, United States~

Ontario has had: (M1.5 or greater)

  • 0 earthquakes in the past 24 hours
  • 5 earthquakes in the past 7 days
  • 60 earthquakes in the past 30 days
  • 546 earthquakes in the past 365 days




*~There were no significant confirmed earthquakes in or near Ontario in the past 24 hours.~
In the past 30 days, Ontario has had 21 quakes of magnitudes up to 2.3:
  • 9 quakes above magnitude 2
  • 12 quakes below magnitude 2 that people normally don't feel.




           *~Tara, Queens-la-n-d, A-us-t'-ra-lia~


Date and TimeMag
Depth
LocationDetailsMap
May 11, 2001 12:32 pm (Universal Time)
25 years ago
2.2

31 km
Queensland, Australia
88 km (55 mi) to the N
Info

Friday, February 13, 1998 GMT (1 quake)
Feb 13, 1998 11:21 pm (Universal Time)
29 years ago
4.0

0 km
Queensland, Australia
97 km (60 mi) to the N
Info
Thursday, June 3, 1965 GMT (1 quake)
Jun 4, 1965 07:59 am (Brisbane)
61 years ago
4.4

2 km
Queensland, Australia
98 km (61 mi) to the SW




                      *~km"=ki-l'-om-et-e-re-s.~



*~Latest Earthquakes in or Near Tara Hills, California, USA~

 

 

  • Tara Hills, California, USA: Regular minor micro-seisms occur here; a magnitude 2.1 tremor was recently recorded in the wider area, with background details updated on AllQuakes. [1]
  • Batu Tara Volcano, Indonesia: The surrounding zone records occasional low-magnitude volcanic-associated tremors. You can view regional updates via VolcanoDiscovery. [1]
  • Tara-na-ki Re-g'-io-n, New Zealand: If you meant Tara-na-ki, active moderate quakes like a 5.0 magnitude event frequently occur here, tracked live on Earthquake Track. [1]

 

 

          *~I,AM NOT,HER:CONDUIT,

*SO,SHE CAN,BE WHO,ONLY,I,

*CAN EVER BE.~

 

*~BUT,SHE IS,

*MY BEAUTIFUL,

* FAMILY;MEMBER&IS,A REAL;ABSOLUTELY;REAL;PRINCESS,

&IS:SOMEONE,THAT,I,LOVE VERY MUCH!!!!

*&SHE,WILL,BE,IF,SHE WANTS TO BE,

*A:PART OF,

*THIS:HOLY!!!!REVELATION 12 LOTR-ETC.STORY!!!!

*~NOW&FOREVER IN:CHRIST JESUS'S *HOLY&PRECIOUS:SACRED;NAMES.~~

 

 

 

 

*~M 3.9 - Tara-pa-ca, Ch-i-le~

  • 1988-08-16 04:27:01 (UT-C)
  • 19.955°S 69.644°W
  • 116.9 ki-l'-om-et-er-es d-ept-h

 

 

 

 *Hu-ar-a, Tara-pa-cá, Ch-i-le

 *B-ar-r'-io Industrial, Tarapacá, Chile

 *Hospital, Tara-pacá, Ch-i-le

 *Al-to Hos-p'-ic-io, Tara-pa-cá, Ch-i-le

 *I-qu-i-qu-e, Tara-pacá, Ch-i-le

 

 *~&Yes,

*These:places Too were hit by:Earthqaukes.~


&THESE AS WELL:








*~M 7.8 - Tara-paca I-qu-i-qu-e, Ch-i-le~

  • 2005-06-13 22:44:33 (U-T-C)
  • 19.987°S 69.197°W
  • 115.6 kilometeres d-ept-h





*~M 4.6 -Puerto, Ch-i-le~

  • 2026-03-24 09:07:19 (U-T-C)
  • 20.003°S 70.966°W
  • 21.1 ki-l'-om-et-er-es d-ept-h



*~This=NO,TO:ANY:PEURTO RICAN,

*PERSON,

*AS:IRIS AS WELL.~

 

 

  1. ~Puerto, Tara-pa-cá, Ch-i-le
  2.  
  3. I-qu-i-qu-e, Tara-pa-cá, Ch-i-le
  4. Ar-tu-ro P'-ra-t, Tara-pa-cá, Ch-i-le
  5.  
  6. Pa-r-qu-e B-al-ma-c-e-da, Tara-pa-cá, Ch-il-e
  7.  
  8. Cav-an-ch-a, Tara-pa-cá, Ch-i-le~

 

 *~A magnitude 5.6 earthquake has struck the *Tara-*pa-ca region in Chile, the European-*Mediterranean Seismological Center says.~

 

 

*~A M2.8 quake was recorded in On-ta-ri-o, *California a few minutes ago.~


*SHE IS:NOT:IRIS&THAT ,

*I,AM,THEE-ONE,

*TGE ARK II IS FOR:WITH:JESUS *CHRIST,IMMANUEL,EMMANUEL,

*YE-S-HU-A,

*ARAGORN II.~ 



*~ANYONE ELSE WHO,IS:COMING,

*WITH,WHO,WE ARE,

* ARE OUR:FAMILY&OUR-SERVANTS.~


*~M 4.0 - Tara-paca, Ch-i-le~

  • 2016-03-10 23:08:32 (UTC)
  • 18.817°S 69.697°W
  • 97.5 ki-l'-om-et-er-es d-ept-h




































             *~3-DAUGHTERS POSTED.~

*~&ALL,3,ARE:REAL:ABSOLUTELY:

*REAL:PRINCESSES.~ 

 

 

 

 



















































 
 

 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

☆~NEW!!!!~ABSOLUTELY-DO-KIM-IO-N:GENUINE:MIRACULOUS:REVELATION 12 LOTR-ETC.CONFIRMATIONS OF:WHO,I,AM WITH:JESUS CHRIST:IMMANUEL:EMMANUEL;YE-S-HU-A;ARAGORN II.~*&ETERNALLY-SEALED-IN.~

    ☆~NEW!!!!~ABSOLUTELY-*MIRACULOUS:REVELATION 12 LOTR-*ETC.CONFIRMATIONS OF:WHO,I,AM *WITH:JESUS *CHRIST;IMMANUIEL:EMMANUEL;YE-S-HU-*A;ARA...