Sunday, November 20, 2022

~OF:THEE-POURED-FORTH~

 Kimberly Marie(MARY) Lapointe-HPhoto:(1971)Ma Image result for LORD OF THE RINGS GOLD RINGPhoto:Image result for Broken NarsilPhoto:"kimchi"REV.12🛫





"To those who act as agents of chaos, I say this: I stand resolute and unyielding. And if you strike my voice down, know that a chorus of thousands shall rise up in its place, for you have no dominion over the righteous. We are the defenders of truth."





―Padmé Amidala Naberrie[src]



Image result for padme
🛫

🛫🛫

Photo:Photo:

🛫Photo:
































*GOOGLE IS REMOVING THINGS AGAIN FROM MY REVELATION 12 LOTR ETC.BLOG.*THEY HAVE NO.RIGHT TO EVER DO THIS TO ANYONE LET ALONE WHO IAM.


See the source image




Image result for gold pointe shoes no ribbons


*Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God."


Image result for LORD OF THE RINGS GOLD RING







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

*~*~60-71. a-sis~IRIS:THEE-RAINBOW MESSENGER *OF:GOD. *~‘ā·sîs~ *~ 28-00. k'-la-sis~ *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ &~CHRISTMAS II.~

                            *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ Lexical Summary: k'-l-i-ma: Re-g'-io-n, z-one Original Word: κ'-λί-μα Part o...