Sunday, November 20, 2022

~MORE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL REVELATION 12 LOT-RE-T-C.HEBREW-EVERLASTING-MARRIAGE-BLOOD-COVENANTS:EVELAMBCOS~ SEALED-ETERNALLY-IN.~

 Kimberly Marie(MARY) Lapointe-HANSONPhoto:(1971)Ma Image result for LORD OF THE RINGS GOLD RINGPhoto:Photo:Image result for Broken NarsilPhoto:"kimchi"REV.12🛫





"To those who act as agents of chaos, I say this: I stand resolute and unyielding. And if you strike my voice down, know that a chorus of thousands shall rise up in its place, for you have no dominion over the righteous. We are the defenders of truth."





―Padmé Amidala Naberrie[src]



Image result for padme
🛫

🛫🛫

Photo:Photo:

🛫Photo:











*THESE REVELATION 12 LOTR ETC.HEBREW EVERLASTING MARRIAGE BLOOD COVENANTS ARE OF WHO IAM.

*GOD CANNOT POUR FORTH THE HEBREW EVERLASTING MARRIAGE BLOOD COVENANTS FROM MY WOMB AND VAGINA AND MY BODY FOR ANY OTHER WOMAN TO BE WHO IAM.
&THE HEBREW SCRIPTURES ARE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR.
*I MA NOT UR LUCIFEREAN MODE OF TRANSPORT.


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

*~*~60-71. a-sis~IRIS:THEE-RAINBOW MESSENGER *OF:GOD. *~‘ā·sîs~ *~ 28-00. k'-la-sis~ *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ &~CHRISTMAS II.~

                            *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ Lexical Summary: k'-l-i-ma: Re-g'-io-n, z-one Original Word: κ'-λί-μα Part o...