Saturday, November 19, 2022

~JESUS'S AND MY:MIRACULOUS POTATO REVIEW:RESCUE-POST~

 

MORE REVELATION 12 LOTR ETC.MIRACULOUS POTATOES ADDED TO MY COLLECTION OF CONFIRMATIONS.

🛫Kimberly Marie(MARY) Lapointe-Photo:HANSONPhoto:(1971)Photo:Ma "kimchi"REV.12🛫





🛫🛫




See the source imageSee the source image













































Image result for gold pointe shoes no ribbons


*Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God."





























Image result for gold pointe shoes no ribbonsSee the source image







































Emnanuel&Kimberly Marie Lapointe-Hanson REVELATION 12 LOTR ETC Rev.12🛫THERE IS NO.QUESTION ABOUT THIS.
ARAGORN&ARWEN:REVELATION 12:LOTR:THE LORD OF THE RINGS PROPHECIES LOVE STORY ETC.~🛫


♡~Ye&Photo:Ki rev.12Photo:See the source imagePhoto: ThPhoto:e CPhoto:hroniclePhoto:Photo:
©~Em&ki rev.12 Great~Eagle Rescue
& The Ark II~©
& The Flood II~©

♡~kimchirev12.blogspot.com🛫~♡
& Genesis II~©

s of Narnia

*IT CLEARLY STATES RIGHT IN THIS EARTHQUAKE ANAGRAM THAT I AM NOT  DEAD AND WILL NOT EVER BE THAT WAY AS THE REVELATION 12 LOTR ETC. "RIGHTEOUS WHITE IRIS."


ProVideo:phecies~♡Photo:Photo:Image result for la pointe gold toe shoesWhite Photo:Image result for virgo astraeaPhoto:Photo:Photo:Photo:See the source imageAscending Angel StatuePhoto:Image result for gold pointe shoes no ribbonsPhoto:Photo:Photo:See the source image©~Emmanuel&Kimberly marie Lapointe,rev.12 Arwen&Aragorn:
Lord of the Rings~©


Revelation 12:14 NKJV - But the woman was given two wings ...

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=...
Revelation 12:14 New King James Version (NKJV) 14  But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.

©~kimchirev12.blogspot.com~©
Earthquakes Ciburial..."*NO.TO ANY:CHRIST IRIS BURIAL IRIS NOAH DOOR NOAH EVE II SION:SAVIOUR IRIS OMEGA NOAH ALPHA:*GOD TOLD U THAT I AM NOT DEAD, *AND THAT I WILL NOT EVER BE DEAD AS WHO IAM ETERNALLY SEALED IN AS. *TIMES EVERY DIRECTION AND EVERY PLACE. *TIMES INFINITY.


©~Emmanuel&Kimberly Marie LaPointe-Hanson, Rev.12 Jesus Christ's real wife,queen, eternal,Eve II~©


Ruth II~©
Rev.12 Arwen:Lord of the Rings&Narnia etc.~©
See the source image
©~kimchirev12.blogspot.
com~©
TIMES INFINITY. 
©~ Em&ki rev.12~©



White Photo:Photo:Photo:Photo:Photo:Photo:Image result for the ten commandmentsSee the source image

REMPhoto:EMBER:Photo:




♡~Emmanuel&Kimberly Marie Lapointe,






REV.12 LOTR ETC.♡





Aragorn&Arwen:LOTR:THE LORD OF THE RINGS PROPHECIES LOVE STORY ETC.~🛫♡





♡🛫~Ye&Ki rev.12 The Chronicles of Narnia Prophecies🛫~♡








♡🛫~Em&Ki Rev.12 Great-Eagle Rescue🛫~♡



&Tge Flood II~♡



&Tge ARK II~♡



&Tge Genesis II~♡












*IT CLEARLY STATES RIGHT IN THIS EARTHQUAKE ANAGRAM THAT I AM NOT  DEAD AND WILL NOT EVER BE THAT WAY AS THE REVELATION 12 LOTR ETC. "RIGHTEOUS WHITE IRIS."





White








Earthquakes Ciburial..."*NO.TO:CHRIST IRIS BURIAL IRIS NOAH DOOR NOAH EVE II SION:SAVIOUR IRIS OMEGA NOAH ALPHA:*GOD TOLD U THAT I AM NOT DEAD, *AND THAT I WILL NOT EVER BE DEAD AS WHO IAM ETERNALLY SEALED IN AS. *TIMES EVERY DIRECTION AND EVERY PLACE. *TIMES INFINITY.




*NOW OR EVER.♡🛫
Photo:Photo:



Photo:Photo:See the source imagePhoto:



🛫REVELATION 12(NO.QUESTION ABOUT THIS.) LOTR ETC.STORY PROPHECIES:NO.MEGHAN MARKLE,PIPPA MATTHEWS,OR KATE MIDDLETON AS:WHO IAM,ME,"ROSEWE."THEREVELATION 12 LOTR ETC.HOLY GRAIL.
♡🛫~Em&Ki Ruth II~♡Eve II~♡ Rev.12 Great-Eagle Rescue🛫~♡Photo: ~MY SHALL~©Photo:Photo:Photo:Photo:Photo:


17 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am [a]Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless. 2 And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.” 3 Then Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying: 4 “As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of [b]many nations. 5 No longer shall your name be called [c]Abram, but your name shall be [d]Abraham; for I have made you a father of [e]many nations. 6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful; and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come from you. 7 And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in[f] which you are a stranger, all the land of ISRAEL an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

The Sign of the Covenant :GENESIS:
&Tge Flood II~♡
Photo:&Tge ARK IIVideo:♡NO.QUESTION ABOUT THIS.~♡Photo: ~My American Eagle boots~©Photo:Photo: ~YIKES~©
Hanson - Thinking of you
https://youtu.be/-POAp8nWgQk
https://youtu.be/-POAp8nWgQk
https://youtu.be/-POAp8nWgQk
 

Photo:20191105_050016.jpgPhoto:Photo:Photo:Image result for jordan taylor hanson





🛫REVELATION 12🛫 ON:&"HERE IS:"THE CLINCHER:"NOT ONCE HAS JESUS CHRIST MY HUSBAND THE HEBREW MESSIAH;ARAGORN:EMMANUEL, NEITHER GOD EVER IN THE SLIGHTEST MEASURE AS WELL TOLD U THAT JESUS CHRIST MY HUSBAND THE HEBREW MESSIAH;ARAGORN:EMMANUEL THE HEBREW MESSIAH;ARAGORN:EMMANUEL HAS EVER OR HAD EVER FALLEN, LET ALONE LU-LOO-LOU LUCIFEREAN STYLE." 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

*~18-58. dar~ *~"DAR-K"~*~lə·qê·ḏār~

                                                                     *~18-58. dar~ Lexical Summary: dar: Pearl Original Word: דַּר Part of S...