
*~24-24. Iésous~
Original Word: Ἰ-η-σ-ο-ῦς
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: I-é-so-us
Pronunciation: ee-ay-so-os'
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-so-o-c-e')
KJ-V: Jesus
NA-S-B: Jesus, Jesus', J-os-hu-a
Word Origin:[of Hebrew origin (H-30-91 (יְהוֹשׁוַּע יְהוֹשׁוַּע - J-os-hu-a))]
1. Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord
Of Hebrew origin (Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'); Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord - Jesus.
HEBREW Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'
24-24 I-ē-so-ús – Jesus, the transliteration of the Hebrew term, 30-91 /Lṓt ("Ye-hos-hu-a"/Je-hos-hu-a, contracted to "J-os-hu-a") which means "Yah-weh saves" (or "Yah-weh is salvation").
"Jesus Christ" is properly "Jesus the Christ." "Jesus" (24-24 /I-ēs-o-ús) is His human name, as the incarnate, eternal Son of God (Mt 1:21,25, see also Lk 1:31) – the Christ, the divine Messiah (the second Person of the holy Trinity).
[Christ (His title) means "the Anointed One" (the eternal pre-incarnate, L'-o-go-s, Jn 1:1-18).]




*~24-24. Iésous~
Original Word: Ἰ-η-σ-ο-ῦς
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: I-é-so-us
Pronunciation: ee-ay-so-os'
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-so-o-c-e')
KJ-V: Jesus
NA-S-B: Jesus, Jesus', J-os-hu-a
Word Origin:[of Hebrew origin (H-30-91 (יְהוֹשׁוַּע יְהוֹשׁוַּע - J-os-hu-a))]
1. Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord
Of Hebrew origin (Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'); Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord - Jesus.
HEBREW Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'
24-24 I-ē-so-ús – Jesus, the transliteration of the Hebrew term, 30-91 /Lṓt ("Ye-hos-hu-a"/Je-hos-hu-a, contracted to "J-os-hu-a") which means "Yah-weh saves" (or "Yah-weh is salvation").
"Jesus Christ" is properly "Jesus the Christ." "Jesus" (24-24 /I-ēs-o-ús) is His human name, as the incarnate, eternal Son of God (Mt 1:21,25, see also Lk 1:31) – the Christ, the divine Messiah (the second Person of the holy Trinity).
[Christ (His title) means "the Anointed One" (the eternal pre-incarnate, L'-o-go-s, Jn 1:1-18).]

~IAM TELLING*CRYING!!!*STOP!!!!~GOOGLE,IS,ON,MY CONTROL-PANEL&ARE,NOT,LETTING,
*WHO,I,AM,ENLARGE THIS,BEAUTIFUL&HOLY,
*PICTURE OF:MY JESUS!!!!
*THEY ARE AS:WICKED AS:HELL&DEATH!!!!&ARE,WRECKING,HIS&MY;HOLY&PRECIOUS&
*SACRED&LIFESAVING:BLOG POSTS!!!!~



*~"WE"=WED"(MARRIAGE,MARRIED)
*~&I,LIVE AT:01013-2424.~

*~&TO:ATTACH THIS NUMBER IN,THIS *OR:ANYTHING ELSE,
*IN,THE-WAY,THAT,U,ARE&HAVE BEEN,
*IS:LUCIFEREAN&BLASPHEMOUS.~!
&~STOP!!!!THREATENING *TO:SUSPEND:JESUS'S *AND:MY:HOLY*BEAUTIFUL:
*PRECIOUS!!!!
&SACRED:RELIGIOUS!!!!
*REVELATION 12 LOT-RE-T-C,
*ACCOUNTS!!!!~
*~24-24. Iésous~
Original Word: Ἰ-η-σ-ο-ῦς
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: I-é-so-us
Pronunciation: ee-ay-so-os'
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-so-o-c-e')
KJ-V: Jesus
NA-S-B: Jesus, Jesus', J-os-hu-a
Word Origin:[of Hebrew origin (H-30-91 (יְהוֹשׁוַּע יְהוֹשׁוַּע - J-os-hu-a))]
1. Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord
Of Hebrew origin (Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'); Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord - Jesus.
HEBREW Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'
24-24 I-ē-so-ús – Jesus, the transliteration of the Hebrew term, 30-91 /Lṓt ("Ye-hos-hu-a"/Je-hos-hu-a, contracted to "J-os-hu-a") which means "Yah-weh saves" (or "Yah-weh is salvation").
"Jesus Christ" is properly "Jesus the Christ." "Jesus" (24-24 /I-ēs-o-ús) is His human name, as the incarnate, eternal Son of God (Mt 1:21,25, see also Lk 1:31) – the Christ, the divine Messiah (the second Person of the holy Trinity).
[Christ (His title) means "the Anointed One" (the eternal pre-incarnate, L'-o-go-s, Jn 1:1-18).]


*~24-24. Iésous~
Original Word: Ἰ-η-σ-ο-ῦς
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: I-é-so-us
Pronunciation: ee-ay-so-os'
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-so-o-c-e')
KJ-V: Jesus
NA-S-B: Jesus, Jesus', J-os-hu-a
Word Origin:[of Hebrew origin (H-30-91 (יְהוֹשׁוַּע יְהוֹשׁוַּע - J-os-hu-a))]
1. Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord
Of Hebrew origin (Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'); Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord - Jesus.
HEBREW Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'
24-24 I-ē-so-ús – Jesus, the transliteration of the Hebrew term, 30-91 /Lṓt ("Ye-hos-hu-a"/Je-hos-hu-a, contracted to "J-os-hu-a") which means "Yah-weh saves" (or "Yah-weh is salvation").
"Jesus Christ" is properly "Jesus the Christ." "Jesus" (24-24 /I-ēs-o-ús) is His human name, as the incarnate, eternal Son of God (Mt 1:21,25, see also Lk 1:31) – the Christ, the divine Messiah (the second Person of the holy Trinity).
[Christ (His title) means "the Anointed One" (the eternal pre-incarnate, L'-o-go-s, Jn 1:1-18).]




*~24-24. Iésous~
Original Word: Ἰησοῦς
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: I-é-so-us
Pronunciation: ee-ay-so-os'
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-so-o-c-e')
KJ-V: Jesus
NA-S-B: Jesus, Jesus', J-os-hu-a
Word Origin:[of Hebrew origin (H-30-91 (יְהוֹשׁוַּע יְהוֹשׁוַּע - J-os-hu-a))]
1. Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord
Of Hebrew origin (Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'); Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord - Jesus.
HEBREW Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'
24-24 I-ē-so-ús – Jesus, the transliteration of the Hebrew term, 30-91 /Lṓt ("Ye-hos-hu-a"/Je-hos-hu-a, contracted to "J-os-hu-a") which means "Yah-weh saves" (or "Yah-weh is salvation").
"Jesus Christ" is properly "Jesus the Christ." "Jesus" (24-24 /I-ēs-o-ús) is His human name, as the incarnate, eternal Son of God (Mt 1:21,25, see also Lk 1:31) – the Christ, the divine Messiah (the second Person of the holy Trinity).
[Christ (His title) means "the Anointed One" (the eternal pre-incarnate, L'-o-go-s, Jn 1:1-18).]

*~24-24. Iésous~
Original Word: Ἰησοῦς
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: I-é-so-us
Pronunciation: ee-ay-so-os'
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-so-o-c-e')
KJ-V: Jesus
NA-S-B: Jesus, Jesus', J-os-hu-a
Word Origin:[of Hebrew origin (H-30-91 (יְהוֹשׁוַּע יְהוֹשׁוַּע - J-os-hu-a))]
1. Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord
Of Hebrew origin (Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'); Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord - Jesus.
HEBREW Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'
24-24 I-ē-so-ús – Jesus, the transliteration of the Hebrew term, 30-91 /Lṓt ("Ye-hos-hu-a"/Je-hos-hu-a, contracted to "J-os-hu-a") which means "Yah-weh saves" (or "Yah-weh is salvation").
"Jesus Christ" is properly "Jesus the Christ." "Jesus" (24-24 /I-ēs-o-ús) is His human name, as the incarnate, eternal Son of God (Mt 1:21,25, see also Lk 1:31) – the Christ, the divine Messiah (the second Person of the holy Trinity).
[Christ (His title) means "the Anointed One" (the eternal pre-incarnate, L'-o-go-s, Jn 1:1-18).]


*~24-24. Iésous~
Original Word: Ἰησοῦς
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: I-é-so-us
Pronunciation: ee-ay-so-os'
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-so-o-c-e')
KJ-V: Jesus
NA-S-B: Jesus, Jesus', J-os-hu-a
Word Origin:[of Hebrew origin (H-30-91 (יְהוֹשׁוַּע יְהוֹשׁוַּע - J-os-hu-a))]
1. Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord
Of Hebrew origin (Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'); Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord - Jesus.
HEBREW Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'
24-24 I-ē-so-ús – Jesus, the transliteration of the Hebrew term, 30-91 /Lṓt ("Ye-hos-hu-a"/Je-hos-hu-a, contracted to "J-os-hu-a") which means "Yah-weh saves" (or "Yah-weh is salvation").
"Jesus Christ" is properly "Jesus the Christ." "Jesus" (24-24 /I-ēs-o-ús) is His human name, as the incarnate, eternal Son of God (Mt 1:21,25, see also Lk 1:31) – the Christ, the divine Messiah (the second Person of the holy Trinity).
[Christ (His title) means "the Anointed One" (the eternal pre-incarnate, L'-o-go-s, Jn 1:1-18).]












*~24-24. Iésous~
Original Word: Ἰησοῦς
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: I-é-so-us
Pronunciation: ee-ay-so-os'
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-so-o-c-e')
KJ-V: Jesus
NA-S-B: Jesus, Jesus', J-os-hu-a
Word Origin:[of Hebrew origin (H-30-91 (יְהוֹשׁוַּע יְהוֹשׁוַּע - J-os-hu-a))]
1. Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord
Of Hebrew origin (Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'); Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord - Jesus.
HEBREW Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'
24-24 I-ē-so-ús – Jesus, the transliteration of the Hebrew term, 30-91 /Lṓt ("Ye-hos-hu-a"/Je-hos-hu-a, contracted to "J-os-hu-a") which means "Yah-weh saves" (or "Yah-weh is salvation").
"Jesus Christ" is properly "Jesus the Christ." "Jesus" (24-24 /I-ēs-o-ús) is His human name, as the incarnate, eternal Son of God (Mt 1:21,25, see also Lk 1:31) – the Christ, the divine Messiah (the second Person of the holy Trinity).
[Christ (His title) means "the Anointed One" (the eternal pre-incarnate, L'-o-go-s, Jn 1:1-18).]


*~THIS WAS:ENTITLED:"CAPTURE JESUS CUP."!
*~PART II,~
*THE DEVIL,
* THIS TIME,IS,
*TRYING,TO,
*STOP,
*JESUS CHRIST:IMMANUEL,
*EMMANUEL,
*YE-S-HU-A,
*ARAGORN II, *FROM:RIGHTEOUSLY-*JUMPING!!!~
* ~Revelation 12 :13-15~
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
*~1-30. ha-i-mate-
k'
*~c~*
hus-ia 1-30~
Strong's Concordance
ha-i-mate-k'
-c-hus-ia:
shedding of blood
Original Word: α-ἱμ-ατ-
ε-κχ-υ-σί-α, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech:
Noun,
Feminine
Transliteration:
ha-i-
mate-k'-c-hus-ia
Phonetic Spelling:
(ha-
h-ee-mate-k-kh-
oo-
s-ee'-a-h)(ha-h-ee-
mate-
k-k'ho-os-ee'-a-h)
(ha-h-ee-mate-k'-
kh-o-o-
se-ea-h)
*~Definition:
shedding of
blood
Usage: a shedding
or
pouring forth of
*blood (in
Covenant And
sacrifice).~
*~1-30. ha-i-mate-
k'
*~c~*
hus-ia 1-30~
Strong's Concordance
ha-i-mate-k'
-c-hus-ia:
shedding of blood
Original Word: α-ἱμ-ατ-
ε-κχ-υ-σί-α, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech:
Noun,
Feminine
Transliteration:
ha-i-
mate-k'-c-hus-ia
Phonetic Spelling:
(ha-
h-ee-mate-k-kh-
oo-
s-ee'-a-h)(ha-h-ee-
mate-
k-k'ho-os-ee'-a-h)
(ha-h-ee-mate-k'-
kh-o-o-
se-ea-h)
*~Definition:
shedding of
blood
Usage: a shedding
or
pouring forth of
*blood (in
Covenant And
sacrifice).~
Original Word: Ἰ-η-σ-ο-ῦς
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: I-é-so-us
Pronunciation: ee-ay-so-os'
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-so-o-c-e')
KJ-V: Jesus
NA-S-B: Jesus, Jesus', J-os-hu-a
Word Origin:[of Hebrew origin (H-30-91 (יְהוֹשׁוַּע יְהוֹשׁוַּע - J-os-hu-a))]
1. Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord
Of Hebrew origin (Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'); Jesus (i.e. Je-hos-hu-a), the name of our Lord - Jesus.
HEBREW Y'-ho-w-s-hu-w-a'
24-24 I-ē-so-ús – Jesus, the transliteration of the Hebrew term, 30-91 /Lṓt ("Ye-hos-hu-a"/Je-hos-hu-a, contracted to "J-os-hu-a") which means "Yah-weh saves" (or "Yah-weh is salvation").
"Jesus Christ" is properly "Jesus the Christ." "Jesus" (24-24 /I-ēs-o-ús) is His human name, as the incarnate, eternal Son of God (Mt 1:21,25, see also Lk 1:31) – the Christ, the divine Messiah (the second Person of the holy Trinity).
[Christ (His title) means "the Anointed One" (the eternal pre-incarnate, L'-o-go-s, Jn 1:1-18).]
*~Re-pub-l'-ic of Tü-r'-ki-ye~ Tü-r'-ki-ye Cum-hu-ri-ye-t'-i (Tu-r'-ki-sh) | |
|---|---|
| A-nt-h-em: İs-t'-ik-la-l' M-ar-ş-ı "Independence M-ar-ch"[1] |
*~110-6. Be-la'~
Original Word: בֶּלַע
Part of Speech: proper name, proper name,
of a location
Transliteration: Be-la`
Pronunciation: b-eh-L'-A-H
Phonetic Spelling: (be-h'-la-h)
KJ-V: Be-la
Word Origin:Hebrew [the same as H-110-5 (בֶּלַע - devour)]
1. Be-la, the name of a place
*~lə·ḇā·la‘~
1 Ch-ro-ni-c-l'-es 8:3
HE-B: וַיִּהְי֥וּ בָנִ֖ים לְבָ֑לַע אַדָּ֥ר וְגֵרָ֖א
NA-S: Be-la had sons:
KJ-V: And the sons of Be-la were, Ad-d-ar,
I-NT: had sons Be-la Ad-d-ar G-e-ra
*~"le&la"ARE:INTERCHANGEABLE.~
*"Ad(ad)=ADONAI(A-DO-NA-I).~
*~"NA"=NAZARETH&NAZARITE.~
* ~FINAL-ANSWER.~


.png)














































































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.