*~Recent Earthquakes:Brin-je, L'-ik-a-Se-nj,
*C-ro-a-t'-ia~
*Brinje has had: (M1.5 or greater)
- 0 earthquakes in the past 24 hours
- 0 earthquakes in the past 7 days
- 0 earthquakes in the past 30 days
- 3 earthquakes in the past 365 days
&~AGAIN,MY BROTHERS,
*ARE NOT,ALL:LAPOINTES,
*OF:THEE-DNA-FAMILY-*LINE&ARE,
*NOT,ELIGIBLE TO:BE:KINGS.~
&ONLY:JESUS CHRIST:THEE-HEBREW-*MESSIAH:EMMANUEL:IMMANUEL,
*IS;KIN-KING-ETERNAL;ARAGORN II.~
*~MY:ONE-REAL-DNA-BROTHER,
*WOULD ALSO,NOT BE:ELIGIBLE,
*IF,THERE WERE:A:WAY&THIS:HAD,
* BEEN,
*SOMETHING,THAT,WAS,BEING DONE.~
*THERE,ARE NO-OTHER:KINGS,
*ESPECIALLY,
*BEING LIFTED-UP,ABOVE,WHO,I,AM,OR,
*BEING LIFTED-UP,WITH,WHO,I,AM!!!!
*ABSOLUTELY,NONE.~
*~I,AM NOT;LABBORING OR:
*TRAVAILING,
*FOR,ANY;BROTHER OF:MINE,
*BUT;JESUS CHRIST!!!!ALSO.
*MY DNA-FIRST-COUSIN, *HUSBAND:ETERNAL&SYMBOLIC SON,
*HE ALONE IS.~
*~WELL,U,ARE,ACTING,LIKE,I,AM,DOING THIS,TO:LIFT,MY BROTHERS-UP,
*AS;KINGS!!!!~
*~MOST CERTAINLY NOT!!!!~
*&THERE IS NO-OTHER-WAY,TO,LOOK AT THIS!!!~
*WE ARE NOT MARRIED&CANNOT BE&I,WOULD NOT EVER ALLOW THAT!!!~
&THAT IS THE ONLY OTHER,WAY,FOR,THEM,
*TO BE,KINGSWITH,MY TRAVAILING *PERSONALLY FOR THEM,IN,THIS WAY!!!!~
&~I,AM;THEE-TRUE-HEBREW:PROPHETESS,
&*APOSTALENE&GODDESS,WIFE-ETERNAL:QUEEN-QUEEN;ETERNAL!!!!~
&JESUS'S&GOD'S VOICE,ONLY, VOICE,UPON,THEE-EARTH!!!!~
*WHAT,I,SAY IS:FINAL.~
**~THERE NAMES ARE:ALSO,
*REVELATION 12 LOT-RE-T-C:
*ANAGRAM'S;CONFIRMATIONS,
*FOR,
*WHO;JESUS CHRIST&I,ARWEN,
* &JORDAN TAYLOR HANSON,
*AND,ONLY WHO,I,SAY IS,WITH,WHO,WE ARE,
*BUT,NOT AS:KINGS&QUEENS.~
*JUST LIKE:EVERYONE,
*ELSE'S!!!!~
*~NO-DIFFERENT.~
*~U,ARE INSANE!!!! ACTING,LIKE,U,ARE:
*AUTHORIZED TO:INTERPRET ANYTHING *AT,ALL&THEN,TRY&RUN WITH,IT,
*&TO:THE-*POINT OF:LIFTING,
*LUCIFEREAN-STYLE,
*ALL *OF;OUR,
*ABSOLUTE-ENEMIES!!!~
*~EXAMPLES:RE-G'-G'-IO,
*CA-L'-A-B-RI-A.~
*NOW;THIS IS:THEE-CORRECT;CONFIRMATION,
*OF:REVELATION 12 LOT-RE-T-C.~
*~THERE IS:NO-GUY NAMED:BRIAN,
*AS:ARAGORN II OR,
*AS ANY-CONDUIT!!!!!
*&~I,AM NOT JUST SAYING THIS!!!!
*BECAUSE,I,DONOT WANT ANY BRIAN,
* TO BE MEAN TO;ANY BRIANS!!!!
*~THERE REALLY IS NO-BRIAN!!!!
*AS ANY:
*AS:ARAGORN II OR,
*AS ANY-CONDUIT!!!!!
*~&GOD,IN,CHRIST JESUS'S HOLY-NAMES, *&ON,OUR;BEHALVES,
*HITS:THIS TO:SAY:NO.
*TO:IT,
*IN,ANY WAY THAT,IT,
*CANNOT BE:A-CONFIRMATION,
*FOR,ANY-OTHER,PERSON,OR,
*AS:A PLACE TO BE FROM:
*OR:ABOUT OR IN.~
![]()
*~1783 Ca-la-brian earthquakes~
*~https://en.wikipedia.org/*wi-*ki/1783_Calabrian_earthquakes~
*~GOD KNEW:PEOPLE WOULD ASSUME HE *WAS SOMEOEN IN THIS,IN,THIS WAY,
*BEING,THAT, HE IS:MY HALF-BROTHER.~
*~HE,IS,NOT,A-DNA-LAPOINTE'FAMILY-LINE *MEMBER.~
*~HE IS:ABSOLUTELY-ADOPTED,
*WHEN,HE WAS:3-MONTHS OLD.
*BY;MY REAL-DNA-DAD:
*PAUL *R.LAPOINTE SR.~
~&HE&I,WERE NOT EVER MEANT,TO BE,
*IN,THAT,WAY.~
*JESUS CHRIST,ARAGORN II,
* IS ALSO:MY:REAL:HALF-BROTHER&FIRST.~
&IT,IS;THEE-LAPOINTE;DNA-FAMILY-LINE.~
*&~I,AM:MEANT FOR&ORDAINED,
* AS,
*ONLY,
* HIS:REAL:WIFE&WIFE:ETERNAL.~
*~GOD HIT:THAT:EARTHQUAKE *WITH:NUMBERS TO SHOW,THAT:JORDAN,
*IS:THEE- REAL:CONDUIT,CHOSEN,
&FIRST.~
*~OK,THEN!!!~*~&~
*~4.0 Magnitude Earthquake 0.0 km from Mel-i-s-sa, ~Ca-la-bria, I-tal-y
2 years ago
*~"A-talon" But. Not:Supposed To Be:Aragorn II.~
*~&I,DID SAY, THIS MANY,MANY,MANY *TIMES.~
*~Recent:Earthquakes:M-ariana Islands~
*M-ariana Islands has had: (M1.5 or greater)
- 0 earthquakes in the past 24 hours
- 3 earthquakes in the past 7 days
- 12 earthquakes in the past 30 days
- 81 earthquakes in the past 365 days
*~Recent:Earthquakes:Ar-ro-yo Grande, *California, United States~
*Ar-roy-o Grande has had: (M1.5 or greater)
- 0 earthquakes in the past 24 hours
- 1 earthquake in the past 7 days
- 16 earthquakes in the past 30 days
- 127 earthquakes in the past 365 days
*~2.7 Magnitude Earthquake 0.0 kilometeres,
*from Shan-don, California, United State~
2 weeks ago
*~Recent Earthquakes:Kirk-land, Washington, *United States*~
*Kirkland has had: (M1.5 or greater)
- 1 earthquake in the past 24 hours
- 2 earthquakes in the past 7 days
- 11 earthquakes in the past 30 days
- 179 earthquakes in the past 365 days
The largest earthquake in Kirkland:
-
today: 2.1 in Fall City, Washington, United States
-
this week: 2.1 in Fall City, Washington, United States
-
this month: 3.8 in Castle Rock, Washington, United State
*Recent Earthquakes:Cameron Park, *California, United States*~
Cameron Park has had: (M1.5 or greater)
- 0 earthquakes in the past 24 hours
- 0 earthquakes in the past 7 days
- 0 earthquakes in the past 30 days
- 65 earthquakes in the past 365 days
*~44-41. Ma-l'-ki-y-yah or Ma-l'-ki-ya-hu~
Original Word: מַלְכִּיָּה
Part of Speech: Proper Name:Transliteration: Ma-l'-ki-yah
Pronunciation: mal-kee-YAH or mal-kee-YA-hoo
P'-ho-n-et-ic Spelling: (ma-l'-k'-ee-yaw')
KJ-V: Ma-l'-ch-ia-h, Ma-l'-ch-i-jah
NA-S-B: Ma-l'-ch-i-jah
Word Origin:Hebrew [from H-44-28 (מֶלֶך - king) and H-30-50 (יָהּ - LORD)]
1. king of (i.e. appointed by) Jah
2. Ma-l'-ki-jah
Or Ma-l'-ki-ya-hu-w (Je-r. 38:6), {ma-l'-k'-ee-ya-w'-ho-o}; from me-le-k and Yah-h; king of (i.e. Appointed by) Jah; Malkijah,-- Ma-l'-chi-ah, Ma-l'-ch-i-jah.
HEBREW me-le-k'
HEBREW Yah-h
from me-le-k and Yah
Definition
"my king is Yah,"
NA-S-B Translation
Ma-l'-ch-i-jah (16).
*~Recent Earthquakes:And-aman Islands, India~
Andaman Islands, India has had: (M1.5 or greater)
- 0 earthquakes in the past 24 hours
- 0 earthquakes in the past 7 days
- 0 earthquakes in the past 30 days
- 11 earthquakes in the past 365 days
*~"KM"="KILOMETERES"~
Prothrapur, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Diglipur, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Prothrapur, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Prothrapur, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Garacharma, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Bamboo Flat, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Bamboo Flat, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Bamboo Flat, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Bamboo Flat, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Bamboo Flat, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar, India
*~"KM"="KILOMETERES"~
*~Recent:Earthquakes:Sea-cliff, California, *United States~
*Sea-cliff has had: (M1.5 or greater)
- 5 earthquakes in the past 24 hours
- 16 earthquakes in the past 7 days
- 44 earthquakes in the past 30 days
- 612 earthquakes in the past 365 days
The largest earthquake in Sea-cliff:
-
today: 2.5 in Wood-side, California, United States
-
this week: 2.5 in Wood-side, California, United States
-
this month: 2.5 in Wood-side, California, United States
*~Recent Earthquakes:New-ark, California, *United States~
Ne-w-ark has had: (M1.5 or greater)
- 5 earthquakes in the past 24 hours
- 23 earthquakes in the past 7 days
- 52 earthquakes in the past 30 days
- 890 earthquakes in the past 365 days







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.