Friday, September 11, 2026

~MEL-I=HONEY.~*~(ME-L'-I.)~ *~Strong's H-43-91 mel-a~(m'-la')(me-la),~ *©️~I,AM:MEL-SARAH;CHRIST:KIMBERLY *MARIE LAPOINTE;CHRIST:HANSON:LAPOINTE: *CHRIST:SAINT-*E:SARAH:L;-A-K'-AL-I;"SOPHIE."©️~*~Recent Earthquakes:William-son, N-ew Y-or-k', *United States~

 main product photoThis may contain: a painting of a sheep laying on top of a rock in the middle of a body of waterMay include: A framed wall art print featuring a textured illustration of a hand in a beige sleeve gently touching the head of a white lamb. The lamb has soft, curly wool and is looking upward. The background is a muted, hazy field in soft brown tones.

 

 57,500+ Cute Lamb Stock Photos and Royalty-Free Pictures ...

Easter Sheep Stock Photos, Images and Backgrounds for Free Download


Easter Sheep Stock Photos, Images and Backgrounds for Free Download

57,500+ Cute Lamb Stock Photos and Royalty-Free Pictures - iStock

I Love Beautiful Baby Lamb That Smiles | TikTok 

 

 

 Landscape Art Print featuring the painting Lamb Resting In Serenity by Robert Domayne

*~Hebrew Definitions:MEL-I(ME-L'-I)~



*Strong's #319-2: me-l-i (pronounced mel'-ee)

apparently a primary word; honey:--honey.



*~Thayer's Lexicon:

́

mel-i

1) honey

Part of Speech: noun 

Relation: apparently a root word

Citing in T-D-NT: 4:552, 577


Usage:

This word is used 4 times:

Matthew 3:4: "locusts and wild honey."
Mark 1:6: "locusts and wild honey;"
Revelation 10:9: "it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey."
Revelation 10:10: "my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten"

 Lamb Picture in Mud | TikTok

 

 

 Premium Framed Canvas Wall Art - Shepherd Carrying Joyful Lamb At Sunset, Serene Pastoral Decor For Living Room Bedroom, Easy To Hang, High-Definition Print 8*12inch(20*30cm)

This may contain: a painting of a sheep with flowers on it's head and scarf around its neck

 

*~STOP!!!!!~ google,

*THEY ARE:

 *DELETING,

* JESUS'S&MY:PRECIOUS&HOLY,

*PICTURES&SO,MANY ARE:

*ABSOLUTELY,

*MIRACULOUS!!!!,

*AS,I,AM POSTING THEM!!!

*&WILL,NOT,

*LET,WHO,I,AM,POST,THEM,

*WHERE,I,WANT&NEED TO.~

*THEY JUST DID THAT,THIS *TIME!!!!

*BECAUSE OF:A:SPANISH&PERUVIAN,

*PIGTRESS,

*&HER *ARAB PIMP!!!

*KRYS&KAREEM,"NOT,

* WANTING WHO,I,AM,

*"IN,

*THIS!!!!" BECAUSE,

*MY FUCKING *GODDESS,

*IT,MUST BE,THEIR,

*STORY!!!!AFTER-ALL!!!!

*I,AM HER(THEIR):OWN-PERSONAL-*SLAVE!!!! 


*YAH OK!!!! CUNT-FUCKS!!!!

 Feminist Superwoman Stock Illustrations – 374 Feminist Superwoman Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

 


Fighting Justice Stock Illustrations – 1,409 Fighting ...








*~MEET WHO,I,AM,OUTSIDE!!!!~

*#219 SCHOOL-STREET!!!!

*CHICOPEE MASSACHUSETTES!!!!

 

*~IN,SELF-DEFENSE,I,WILL BRUTALLY-*&SAVAGELY MURDER U!!!!~

 

*U:GODAMNED:MOTHER:FUCKING COCK-*SUCKING PLOTTING:SPIRITUAL- *CUNT&DICK HEAD,

*NO-GOOD FILTH,

*LYING THIEVES.!!!!~ 

*~I,AM SICK TO:DEATH,

*OF U!!!~ 

 Angry Woman Clipart Images | Free Download | PNG Transparent Background -  Pngtree

*~ENRAGED!!!!~

 &~GOOGLE WILL NOT LET,

*WHO,I,AM,

*ENLARGE,

 *~THESE PICTURES,

*ABOVE!!!!~

 

 






 

 

                         *~Strong's H-43-91 mel-a~

Strong's H4391 מְלָא (m'-la') is a Hebrew Strong's word-study entry. m'-la' (mel-aw') v. 1. to fill [(Ar-am-a-ic) corresponding to H-43-90] It has 2 linked Bible usages across 1 book. Visible English usage signals include filled and full. Indexed coverage on this page includes Old Testament.

Meaning:
m'-la' (mel-aw') v. 1. to fill [(Ar-am-a-ic) corresponding to H-43-90]
Usage
2 linked usages
Books
1 indexed book
Corpus
Old Testament
Usage Words
filled and full

*Meaning and Definition:

m'-la' (mel-aw') v. 1. to fill [(Aramaic) corresponding to H-43-90] KJ-V: fill, be full. Root(s): H-43-90

Original Word:Hebrew
מְלָא
Transliteration
m'-la'
Derivation
Root: מלא First root strongs: 43-90
Morphology
verb
 
 
 

*~Recent Earthquakes:William-son, N-ew Y-or-k', *United States~

Williamson has had: (M1.5 or greater)

  • 0 earthquakes in the past 24 hours
  • 0 earthquakes in the past 7 days
  • 0 earthquakes in the past 30 days
  • 4 earthquakes in the past 365 days
 
 
 
 
 
 

*©️~I,AM:MEL-SARAH;CHRIST:KIMBERLY *MARIE *LAPOINTE;CHRIST:HANSON:LAPOINTE:
*CHRIST:SAINT-*E:SARAH:L'-A-K'-AL-*I"SOPHIE."~©️

 *~JESUS NAMED WHO,I,AM;MEL-SARAH,
*HE:CHOSE:MEL&HE&MARY, *MAGDELENE, *CHOSE:SARAH *FOR,
*WHO,I,AM.~©️
 
 
 
 

                        *~3-19-9. mel-ó~
 
Lexical Summary:
me-ló: To care, to be concerned, to take thought

Original Word: μέλω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: mel-ó
Pronunciation: me-h'-lo
Phonetic Spelling: (mel'-o)
KJ-V: (take) care
NA-S-B: concerned, care, defer, cares, worry
Word Origin:Hebrew [a primary verb]

1. to be of interest to, i.e. to concern indicative 

*Strong's Exhaustive Concordance:
take care.

*A primary verb; to be of interest to, i.e. 

*To concern ( -- (take) care.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

*~ 52-30. hu-pe-ra-k'-mo-s~(of a daughter) past the bloom (prime) of youth -- + pass the flower of (her) age. ~

                                                                                                *~ 52-30. hu-pe-ra-k'-mo-s~ Lexical Summ...