*~Am-la (Am-a-la-ki) Fruit Powder - Or-g'-an-i-c~
- Appearance: A small, round, yellow-green berry with a fibrous texture.
- Taste: Features five of the six A-yur-ve-d-ic tastes—sweet, sour, bitter, pungent, and astringent (lacking only salty).
- Immunity & Digestion: Strengthens the immune system and supports healthy digestion and regular elimination.
- Rejuvenation: Acts as a traditional ra-sa-ya-na (rejuvenator) to support vitality, skin health, and hair growth.
- Balance: Helps balance all three constitutional doshas (V-a-t'-a, Pitta, and K '-ap-ha), especially soothing excess P'-i-tt-a.~
-
-
-

-

-





*~AM-A-LA-KI E-K'-AD-ASH-I~
*~AM-RI-T'-A N-I-SA AM-A-LA-KI~
*~AM-L'-A C AM-A-LA-KI~
*~B-HU-MI AM-A-LA-KI.~

*~Am-la-k'-hu-also known as Am-la-xu-j-i) is a red Ab-k'-ha-z-i-an vi-ne grape~

*~J-OS Am-la-k'-hu Rosé~


*~Pure Amla Powder | Her-b'-al Ra-w
*Ma-te-ri-al Indian Gooseberry, Am-a-la-ki Fruit~
-
-

-

- *~A-z-ad-i-ra-ch-ta in-d-ic-a*A.J-us-s., 1830[2]~
-

- *~Pollen grains~
-

- *~Neem Flowers.~
-

- *~Status i-u-c-n3.1 L'-C W-C-A-G~
-
- *~Ber-ber-i-ne is a bi-o-active, ye-l-lo-w-colored plant al-k'-al-o-id extracted from the roots, stems, b-ark, and r'-hiz-om-es of several different sh-rub-s and her-b-s~
-
-

- *~Illustration Ber-ber-is vu-l'-g'-ar-i-s~
-

-
- *~DRIED BER-BER-RI-ES.~
-

-
-

-

- *~L'-I-PO-S-OM-AL BER-BER-I-NE.~
- &~GOOGLE IS:NOT STEALING,
- *ANY,OF: MY LEGAL-NAMES!!!!
- *THEY WILL:NOT *STOP,ACTING,LIKE,THEY,CAN,
- *REMOVE:"MY-*SCREEN-NAME!!!!"~
- *~THEY HAVE:NO-LEGAL:RECOURSE!!!!~ NO-AUTHORITY!!!!~
- *~ARE,THEY JOKING!!!!~
- *~Google cannot change your legal identity or remove information from the original websites where it lives..."*~What Google Cannot Do
- Legal Authority: Google has no legal power to change, take away, or alter your real name or government-issued identity.
- Deleting Source Data: Google cannot delete your information from other websites on the internet. You must ask the specific website owner to remove the data. [1]~
-
- *~"BER-BER-I-NE H-C-I"~
*~Him-a-la-ya Am-a-la-ki (al-so k'-now-n as Am-la or Indian Go-o-se-ber-r'-y) is a single-herb *Ayurvedic supplement designed to provide daily antioxidant and immune support~
*~"single"meaing:one unit.~

*~Ne-em (A-z-ad-ir-a-ch-ta in-d-ic-a) is a fast-growing evergreen tree native to South Asia that produces natural compounds used in traditional medicine, organic farming, and personal care.~
*~"ca"(cal)=calvary~




![]()


*~THEE-*NUMBER:"18"SYMBOLIZES,
*THEE-*REVELATION 12 LOTR-ETC MOON,
*~"LUNA-18"
&BETRAYAL,IN,THAT *WAY,WARRING,FIGHTING,
*BATTLING&NUMBERS WITH *THAT,GENERALLY,STAND FOR:THOSE *WHO,HAVE BETRAYED,WHO,"JE-KI-A"
*IS,
*OR,
*THOSE WHO,WILL,EVENTUALLY,
*HELP, WHO,WE ARE TO:WIN,
*OR:BOTH.~.
*~&I,HAVE BEEN:
*LABORRING&TRAVAILING, *FIGHTING,WARRING,
*BATTLING,DEFENDING,
*NOW FOR:18 YEARS.~
*~YES!!!!ABSOLUTELY.~
*~"18 L-A L'-A-LU-NE."~
*BY:
*~"DO-L'-C-E&G'-ABBA-NA~



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.