Sunday, March 3, 2019

revelation 12 "God is the Lion of "Judah", Jesus is the Lion in revelation "that returns"&..."

Sunday, October 12, 2014

God is the Lion of "Judah", Jesus is the Lion in revelation "that returns"&..."

 God is the Lion of Judah'
Jesus is also a Lion in scripture in revelation Jesus comes back as the Lion.
But the devil also is a lion in scripture,
"He roams about, seeking whom he may devour"...
So PLEASE make sure that you match each "Lion/lion" to their proper person,
By virtue of character...
Kimberly Marie lapointe, rev.12 Jesus Christ's wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

⚠️ You’re out of Google Account storage, Kim! &EVEN AFTER,I,GOT REINSTATED,THEY WILL NOT STOP THREATENING WHO,I,AM!!!!NO-MATTER WHAT,I,SAY&HAVE EMPTIED OUT MORE THAN HALF O;JESUS'S AND MY PRECIOUS STORAGE!!!~

  You’re out of Google Account storage, Kim Inbox Updates Google < google-noreply@google.com > Unsubscribe 7:09 PM (4 hours ago) to...