Friday, August 28, 2026

~THEE-ORIGINAL:QUEEN OF:HEARTS ETC.~

 






































































































































 

*~I,AM:IRIS-ETERNAL.~I,CANNOT EVER BE:REMOVED OR:REPLACED.&MY PICTURES DONOT LIE,I, LOOK LIKE I LOOK.~ *~THEE-"ELF-IN"-RACE, *IS, *NOT,OPTIONAL, *FOR, *BEING:ARWEN.~* Dictionary Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more elf·in /ˈelf-ən/ adjective adjective: elfin 1. (with reference to a person) small and delicate, typically with an attractively mischievous or strange charm. "she looked up at him with an elfin grin" Similar: elflike elfish -elvish pixie-like puckish im playful mischievous dainty delicate small petite slight little tiny diminutive pish 2. relating to elves. "an enchanted world of fairies in elfin g'-la-de-s" noun- noun: elfin; plural noun: elfins 1. ar-ch-a-ic an elf. *~"EL" ALSO=ELF&ELVES~ ~Recent Earthquakes:New-ark, California, United States~

 


 





*~AKi-la-h~

















*~Bread - If Original [1971]~





 *~7-9-2-7. She-k'-em~
Lexical Summary:
She-k'-em: She-ch-em, She-ch-em's

Original Word: שְׁכֶם
Part of Speech: proper name, of a location; proper name
Transliteration: Sh-k'-em
Pronunciation: SHE-H-k'-em
P'-ho-n-et-ic Spelling: (she-k'-em')
KJ-V: She-ch-em
NA-S-B: She-ch-em, She-ch-em's
Word Origin: [the same as H-7-9-2-6 (שְׁכֶם - shoulder)]

1. ridge
2. She-k'-em, a place in Israel

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance:
She-ch-em

The same as sh-k'-em; ridge; She-k'-em, a place in Palestine -- She-ch-em.

HEBREW sh-k'-em

NA-S Exhaustive Concordance:
Word Origin:hebrew
from the same as she-k'-em
Definition
"ridge," a district in N. Pal., 

NA-S-B Translation:
She-ch-em (61), She-ch-em's (2).

*~"or"=original~












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

~THEE-ORIGINAL:QUEEN OF:HEARTS ETC.~

    *~I,AM:IRIS-ETERNAL.~I,CANNOT EVER BE:REMOVED OR:REPLACED.&MY PICTURES DONOT LIE,I, LOOK LIKE I LOOK.~ *~THEE-"ELF-IN"-RAC...