Wednesday, March 17, 2021

'"ST.PATRICK'S DAY 2021."

 🛫Revelation 12🛫Kimberly Marie Lapointe-Hanson(1971)Ma "kimchirev.12Lotr etc."🛫


Earthquakes Ciburial..."*NO.TO ANY:CHRIST IRIS BURIAL IRIS NOAH DOOR NOAH EVE II SION:SAVIOUR IRIS OMEGA NOAH ALPHA:*GOD TOLD U THAT I AM NOT DEAD, *AND THAT I WILL NOT EVER BE DEAD AS WHO IAM ETERNALLY SEALED IN AS. *TIMES EVERY DIRECTION AND EVERY PLACE. *TIMES INFINITY.🛫



 And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in[f] which you are a stranger, all the land of ISRAEL an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”







Earthquakes Ciburial..."*NO.TO ANY:CHRIST IRIS BURIAL IRIS NOAH DOOR NOAH EVE II SION:SAVIOUR IRIS OMEGA NOAH ALPHA:*GOD TOLD U THAT I AM NOT DEAD, *AND THAT I WILL NOT EVER BE DEAD AS WHO IAM ETERNALLY SEALED IN AS. *TIMES EVERY DIRECTION AND EVERY PLACE. *TIMES INFINITY.🛫



 And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in[f] which you are a stranger, all the land of ISRAEL an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”




































 


















*THERE ARE NO.SUCH THING AS ANY:ASIAN,

* FAIRIES.

*ELVES....."

*NONE.





 







 
















 








 




















 
















 












 




 






 



*OOAK Doll, Fantasy doll, Author's Doll,

 Collectable doll, Fine Art Doll

$248.97




















 

















*THERE IS NO.REVELATION 12 LOTR ETC.*AFRICAN -AMERICAN-"MIA"

*OR ASIAN.

*FINAL ANSWER.

*SEALED IN ETENRALLY IS THIS ANSWER.






*Mia Doll at Amazon® - Amazon Official Site






*Artist Doll Handmade, Designer Doll, 

Unique Doll For Living Room Decor, OOAK, Doll Mia

$360.00

*SURE LOOKS LIKE  PEOPLE ARE TRYING,

 TO REPLACE,

*WHO IAM.

*BIG TIME!!!!





  *Ada Collectible Handmade Fabric Art Doll OOAK Textile           Soft Sculpture Wall Art

$235.00

 


Luna Collectible Handmade Fabric Art Doll OOAK Textile Soft Sculpture

$240.00






*Primitive Americana Uncle Sam and Betsy Ross *






*Shepherdess 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

*~*~60-71. a-sis~IRIS:THEE-RAINBOW MESSENGER *OF:GOD. *~‘ā·sîs~ *~ 28-00. k'-la-sis~ *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ &~CHRISTMAS II.~

                            *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ Lexical Summary: k'-l-i-ma: Re-g'-io-n, z-one Original Word: κ'-λί-μα Part o...