Friday, April 17, 2015

in the end

In the end

By:
Linkin park


*youtube.com



* Legolas:
*The Real *Legolas is *Chester Bennington the blond singer from Linkin park.©
&he knows it.©


*Legolas is from Lord of the rings.





*I am God's sepulchre,
*"His grave" in this prophecy video.©
*He is dead inside of me.
&I am so happy that He is.©
*He in this prophecy video, *God is absolutely shown to be "BUSTED"©
*again;
*I AM GOD'S GRAVE,*A SEPULCHRE IS AN ACTUAL GRAVE.
&GOD IS THE WICKED LOOKING "HEAD BUST"
*LOOK FOR IT IN THIS VIDEO.

*I AM NOT DEAD.©
*GOD ABSOLUTELY IS.©
*IT IS SYMBOLIC.©

*Look at"THE BUST"Of God,
*How angry He freaking looks.©
*And How Goddamned evil
*He looks.
*God is one nasty mother fucking Cunt.©



*There absolutely is hope in the end of this proohecy.©

*God is as freaking womanizing Bully.©

*God has already incarnated me,
 in 2007.©

*NOT MAYBE BUT ABSOLUTELY.©


*God is freaking pissed.©






© copyrighted:Kimberly marie Lapointe,rev.12,Jesus Christ's wife, eternal, Queen.©
©~Emmanuel&Kimberly rev.12~
©kimchirev12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

*~*~60-71. a-sis~IRIS:THEE-RAINBOW MESSENGER *OF:GOD. *~‘ā·sîs~ *~ 28-00. k'-la-sis~ *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ &~CHRISTMAS II.~

                            *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ Lexical Summary: k'-l-i-ma: Re-g'-io-n, z-one Original Word: κ'-λί-μα Part o...