Saturday, April 18, 2015

God loves to use different personas©

*One of God's absolute favorite personas is  Him sounding like a young african girl.©

*Yes.
*I have already written that;
*God Himself is literally sick&freaking twisted.©
*I have absolutely no reason to lie.©

*If something is tormenting to me,
* that sick whore named God uses it to absolutely torment me,
*Even worse.©

*I am not lying,
*I have absolutely No reason to make this up.
*it is absolutely weird,
&
*I KNOW THIS.©

*BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT'S NOT THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.©


* JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT EVER HEARD OF SOMETHING,
*OR HAVE HAD IT HAPPEN TO YOU;
*DOESN'T MAKE SOMEONE WHO HAS
* A LIAR.©





*I hear God as clearly as I hear anyone else speaking to me.©


*You can also hear Him speak from my mouth.©

*He can also sound like a man.©

*He is freaking God,
*He can use any persona that,
*He chooses to be.©

*
*The a in persona= pertaining to the root of the word.



*2 pastors already have heard God speaking from my mouth.©







*He uses this young *african girl persona to torment me the almost most.©

*for over 7 years now.
*there are more,many.©

*picture God who has incarnated me;
*Talking&acting like a sick asshole using  the persona of "Wilheminah"(the cartoon character)
*from Sesame Street.©







© copyrighted:Kimberly marie Lapointe,rev.12,Jesus Christ's wife, eternal, Queen.©
©~Emmanuel& Kimberly rev.12~
©kimchirev12



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

*~*~60-71. a-sis~IRIS:THEE-RAINBOW MESSENGER *OF:GOD. *~‘ā·sîs~ *~ 28-00. k'-la-sis~ *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ &~CHRISTMAS II.~

                            *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ Lexical Summary: k'-l-i-ma: Re-g'-io-n, z-one Original Word: κ'-λί-μα Part o...