Tuesday, October 28, 2014

MY RASH TURNED INTO PICTURES OF THE CHURCHES...

Dream,
I drempt that I HAD a terrible RASH all over my body,
As I stared at it, churches started appearing everywhere the rash was, the rash at first was burning me, and then started itching, I could see so many churches, all over my body, the churches then appeared to turn silver,then gray, and then into what looked like piles of gray ash, AS I WATCHED I next saw crows come out and start to fly out of the ash piles, that had been the pictures of the churches,these crows had white wing tips and a tiny bit of white on their heads.
KIMBERLY MARIE LAPOINTE,REVELATION 12,
JESUS CHRIST'S WIFE.
KIMBERLY MARIE LAPOINTE,REVELATION 12., JESUS CHRIST"S WIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

*~*~60-71. a-sis~IRIS:THEE-RAINBOW MESSENGER *OF:GOD. *~‘ā·sîs~ *~ 28-00. k'-la-sis~ *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ &~CHRISTMAS II.~

                            *~28-24. k'-l-i-ma~ Lexical Summary: k'-l-i-ma: Re-g'-io-n, z-one Original Word: κ'-λί-μα Part o...