CHINA: A magnitude 6.8 earthquake leaves 60 dead, injured and thousands

 of evacuees due to the risk

 of landslides

A strong earthquake in southwestern China is causing chaos throughout the area due to serious damage to infrastructure and buildings that have left more than 60 dead, more than 200 injured and at least 12 missing.








https://www.bibliatodo.com/En/christian-news/china-a-magnitude-6-8-earthquake-leaves-60-dead-injured-and-thousands-of-evacuees-due-to-the-risk-of-landslides/





                                                  ~kim·lōṯ~

Englishman's Concordance

kim·lōṯ — 2 Occurrences

2 King-s 4:6
H-E'B: וַיְהִ֣י ׀ כִּמְלֹ֣את הַכֵּלִ֗ים וַתֹּ֤אמֶר
NA-S: When the vessels were full, she said
KJ-V: And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said
I-NT: become were full the vessels said

E'z'e'ki'e'l 5:2
H-E'B: בְּת֣וֹךְ הָעִ֔יר כִּמְלֹ֖את יְמֵ֣י הַמָּצ֑וֹר
NA-S: of the siege are completed. Then you shall take
KJ-V: of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take
I-NT: the center of the city are completed the days of the siege



*~JESUS CHRIST IS:MY REAL DNA-FATHER!!!!~

*I,HAVE LITERALLY BEEN:RE-INCARNATED AND:GOD INVENTED:RE-INCARNATION,AND:YES,HE HAS ALREADY CONFIMRED EVERY WORD OF THIS!!!!~


*~FINAL-ANSWERS ARE:ETERNALLY-SEALED-IN.~

*"~CHICOPEE CENTER IS:WHERE,

&WE LIVE AND:WHERE:OUR CASTLE IS.~


I-NT: the center of the city are completed the days of the siege





                                                    ~ḵim·lō·wṯ~

Englishman's Concordance

ḵim·lō·w'ṯ — 1 Occurrence

Je're'mia'h 25:12
H-E'B: וְהָיָ֣ה כִמְלֹ֣אות שִׁבְעִ֣ים שָׁנָ֡ה
NA-S: years are completed I will punish
KJ-V: years are accomplished, [that] I will punish
I-NT: become are completed seventy years



*~JESUS IS:LOT II.~

*~HE IS RIGHTEOUS AND SO,AM I,ME.~


*I,AM LOT II'S DAUGHTER AND LOT II'S WIFE-ETERNAL.~


*"WE ARE RIGHTEOUS AND,I,DONOT TURN INTO A PILLAR OF SALT:THEE-OPPOSITE."



*~FINAL-ANSWERS ARE:ETERNALLY-SEALED-IN.~



*&I,AM:BEING THREATENED ASGAIN TO BE:SUSPENED!!!!BECAUSE,I,WILL NOT STOP TELLING U,AND:PROVING!!!!THAT,I,AM;THEE-WOMAN WHO IS WITH:JESUS AND THAT U,ARE:NOT&THAT,U,HAVE:NOT EVER HAVE BEEN!!!!~

*~FINAL-ANSWERS ARE:ETERNALLY-SEALED-IN.~



*STOP CUTTING:JESUS'S AND MY REVELATION 12 LOTR ETC.POSTS-UP!!!!WHEN,I,TRY*SAVE THEM TO OUR PC FILES!!!!ESPECIALLY!!!!