DREAM:
JESUS WAS CUTTING MY HAIR AND I ALSO CUT HIS,
I KNEW OUR STRENGTH WASNOT IN OUR HAIR,
SO I KNEW THIS WAS FINE,
AND HE TOOK MY AND HIS HAIR AND PLACED
IT IN A BAG,A LINEN BAG 'COUTRY DESIGN BAG,
BURGUNDY PLAID,I LOVED THE BAG TOO,
IT HAD A TIE. YOU TIGHTEN THE BAG WITH,
AND HE TIGHTENED THE BAG,
AND THEN HE PUT THE BAG IN A WOODEN BOX,
AN OLIVE-WOOD BOX FROM ISRAEL,
I KNEW IT SMELLED LIKE REAL OLIVES,
I KNEW I WAS BEING TOLD,
THAT JESUS AND I,KIMBERLY MARIE LAPOINTE(REV.12...) JESUS'S WIFE,
ARE THE OPPOSITE OF"SAMSON AND DELILAH"
I KNEW I AM TO KNOCK/PULLDOWN PAYGON"(BUT I ABSOLUTELY KNEW,
THAT I WOULD NOT BE LITERALLY KILLED, WHEN I DID THIS,
AND THAT JESUS AND I WOULD NOT EVER BETRAY EACHOTHER,
FOR THE SECRET OF OUR STRENGTH,THERE IS NO SECRET TO IT,(IT IS HOLY)
I KNEW THIS, HE THEN WANTED ME TO SIT ON THE COUCH WITH HIM,
SO I DID AND AS I SAT ON THE COUCH HE LITERALLY IN THE DREAM PUT HIS HEAD ON MY LAP,
I WAS SO OMG!!! THAT
I HUGGED HIS HEAD AND KISSED HIM ON HIS MOUTH,
I WAS IN SHOCK THAT I HAD KISSED HIM SO BOLDLY!!!!
AND HE THEN SMILED AND HE HUGGED MY ARMS AS HE LAY WITH HIS HEAD ON MY LAP AS I WAS HUGGING HIS HEAD WITH THEM!!!
'KIMBERLY MARIE LAPOINTE(REV.12...)
JESUS CHRISTS' WIFE....
( I ALSO KNEW TAH TJESUS AND I,KIMBERLY MARIE LAPOINTGE(RV.12...) WERE ALREADY MARRIED HOLY MATRIMONY,AND HE IS NOT A PROSTITUTE
OF ANY SORT, SO WE ARE HOLY!!! YES.....)
I KNEW THIS IN MY DREAM....
*****I KNEW SAMSON IN THE BIBLE WAS SINNING WITH A WOMAN HE WAS NOT MARRIED TO,AND SHE WAS A PROSTITUTE, AND I AM NOT ONE EITHER!!!
A PROSTITUTE,
JESUS COULD NOT EVER BE WITH ANY SUCH WOMAN, GOD COULD NOT HAVE CHOSEN FOR JESUS, THE HOLY MESSIAH, A PROSTITUTE ETC....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*-UPDATED:EDITED*~And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.~
*~And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth j...
-
Revelation12 🛫Kimberly Marie(MARY) Lapointe (1971)Ma "kimchi"REV.12 🛫 (1971) 🛫 (1971) (1971) (1971) ...
-
A PROMISED VICTORY (A RIDE ON EAGLE’S WINGS) A PROMISED VICTORY (A RIDE ON EAGLE’S WINGS) 1. A ride on eagle’s wings So air...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.