

*~&THERE!!!! YAH,
*MOST:CERTAINLY,DO:
*HAVE,
*THIS:MYSTERY-SOLVED.~
*~&YES,MANY HAVE:SEEN,
*~ THIS,
*PICTURE ,ALL OF:MY LIFE,
*&NOONE,
*EVER,
*HAD:REALIZED,UNTIL,GOD REVEALED *THIS TO,WHO,I,AM&FIRST,
*THAT,THIS,IS,AN-*ABOLUTE:CONFIRMATION.~
*~GOD,THIS THIS,ABSOLUTELY!!!!~
*~2-*PICTURES *WERE:STUCK;TOGETHER&WHEN,
*~I,HAD:PULLED,THEM,APART,
*GOD,IN;CHRIST;JESUS'S *HOLY&PRECIOUS&SACRED-NAMES!!!! *DID,THIS,
*~HE:MADE,THIS:
*ABSOLUTELY-*MIRACULOUS:CONFIRMATIONS,
*OF:
*WHO,I,ETERNALLY:AM,
*SEALED,IN,AS WITH:JESUS CHRIST,
*THEE-HEBREW-*MESSIAH:EMMANUEL:IMMANUEL;
*YE-S-HU-A.~.~


*~Recent Earthquakes:Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States~
Eagle Mountain has had: (M1.5 or greater)
- 0 earthquakes in the past 24 hours
- 0 earthquakes in the past 7 days
- 3 earthquakes in the past 30 days
- 44 earthquakes in the past 365 days



*~73-05. rev-a-ch~
Original Word: רֶוַח
Part of Speech: Noun
Transliteration: rev-a-ch
Pronunciation:re-h'-v-a-kh
Phonetic Spelling: (re-h'-v-a-kh)
Definition: Relief, space, respite, enlargement
Meaning: room
Word Origin: De-ri-ve-d from the root רָוַח (ra-v-a-ch), which means to be wide or spacious
*~7-35. o-ra-ch~
Original Word: אֹרַח
Part of Speech: Noun
Transliteration: o-ra-ch
Pronunciation: o'-ra-kh
Phonetic Spelling: (o'-ra-kh)
Definition: Path, way, course
Meaning: a road
Word Origin: De-ri-ve-d from the root אָרַח (a-ra-kh), meaning "to travel" or "to journey."










































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.